The latest smart thermostats have progressed quite a ways past the rudimentary device for regulating your temperature settings. If you want to install a smart thermostat in Columbus, you’re going to enjoy an abundance of comfort with less effort on your part. Equipped with Wi-Fi, multi-room sensors, and the convenience of home automation, these innovative controls will reduce energy expenses and improve your home’s overall comfort and safety.
What Are Smart Thermostats In Columbus?
Once installed, your multi-faceted smart thermostat will run in a comparable fashion as your previous model in the sense of core temperature control. The look might be sleeker, but you can still glimpse the current temperature. You’ll still have the chance to increase or decrease your temperature settings right from the component, and it will still allow you to choose from fan, heat, and cool.
However, when you install a smart thermostat in Columbus, you will enjoy a nice addition of new options. This is due to the fact that this HVAC component is linked into a larger system, like your Google smart speaker or your comprehensive home security. Using a smart hub or mobile app, you can program your smart thermostat to change the comfort levels by itself at different times of day or to respond to different stimuli. The bottom line is a house that’s more comfortable and energy-efficient.
Reasons To Install A Smart Thermostat in Columbus
There are many incentives for upgrading your old device to a smart thermostat:
● Easy control via a mobile app. Take command of the thermostat remotely via a smartphone app like the easy-to-use option from ADT. Are you feeling a bit overheated as you’re struggling to get some rest? You can easily open your phone and turn on the air without getting up. You might even monitor your house’s comfort levels while on summer break, and alter the settings to save energy if your house is empty.
● Set a schedule. An innovative smart thermostat can be configured with one or more schedules for your home’s comfort. Arrange different temperatures to best fit your lifestyle. Bring down the temp for bedtime, then bring it back up again about an hour before you wake up. Or devise different scenes for specific occasions -- for example a scene for when you’re hosting a party or a scene for when the fireplace is being used.
● Lower utility bills by using home automation. An incredible advantage of using smart thermostats is how they will lower your heating and cooling bill. You are able to effortlessly alter the temperature as needed based on seasonal fluctuations, weather, or your normal daily routine. There’s no need to throw money away heating an empty house. Additionally, when implementing schedules, your smart device makes automatic adjustments. A range of energy providers are known to offer incentives and rebates for qualifying models or situations.
● Utilize voice commands to manage your home. If you choose to install a smart thermostat in Columbus, you also have the opportunity to hook it up to work with an Amazon Alexa or Google Home speaker. This gives you the ability to adjust the temperature without stopping what you’re doing.
● Link your thermostat to additional home automation items. If your smart thermostat is integrated within an overall home defense package, you have the chance to join all your devices into an interactive group. This will help safeguard your house from environmental emergencies. To illustrate, you can direct your thermostat to turn on the exhaust fan if your fire alarms sense excess heat.
Make The Switch To A Smart Thermostat In Columbus Today
When your current thermostat falls short of meeting your energy reduction and comfort demands, it’s time to consider upgrading to a new “smart” model. These wirelessly connected components are stylish, a cinch to control, and offer substantial financial savings over time. It’s also best when you connect it with a modern home protection package. Reach out to us today at (614) 368-9896 or complete the form below to order your Columbus smart thermostat.