A Monitored Columbus Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Columbus monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Columbus?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Columbus flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your Columbus flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Columbus Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Columbus flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (614) 368-9896 today or fill out our form for your free quote.