If you’re wondering about the most susceptible places for a home intrusion, your front door and ground-floor windows are at the very top. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential components for home security installations in Columbus. Although the technology has been in use for generations, you will probably be surprised at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most advanced system offered, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your sensors being attached accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You close your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is armed and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do quite a bit more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Columbus
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These components signal your high-volume alarm when a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to receive instant updates right to your smartphone when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will receive a warning too. Your property will be safeguarded, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and administration: Through the intuitive ADT Control app found on your mobile device, you can investigate the current state of your components and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your entry lights engage or have a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any style of home. You can even find fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Columbus are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In Columbus
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Columbus that boost your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (614) 368-9896 or fill out the easy form below.